HOROSCOPES OF PRINCESS MARGARET & GROUP CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND
NEW 19 Jan 2011 Prince William & Kate Middleton: Marriage, Astrology, Horoscopes, Predictions.
This article shows how powerful
astrology is in explaining horoscope compatibility between two
people. Townsend's horoscope when combined with Princess
Margaret's horoscope had the potential to destroy the Princess' life.
The most difficult thing we ever do in life is to find the right
1. Princess Margaret, the sister of Queen Elizabeth II, was a stunning beauty.
2. At the marriage of her sister Queen Elizabeth
3. Townsend, a World War II fighter ace, became
to King George VI in Feb 1944. Upon the King’s death in February
served in the Queen Mother’s court. As early as 1947 he had
Royal Family, including Princess Margaret, to
4. Townsend was a divorcee with two children. To
controversy of the affair with Princess Margaret, he was sent to
5. Townsend returned to
PRINCESS MARGARET’S HOROSCOPE or BIRTH CHART
Key astrological aspects
1. Venus opposite Uranus: Artistic (she played the piano). Many love affairs possible. This is called the “divorce syndrome”, track the lover down, make love and leave them.
2. Sun conjunct
3. Uranus in the first house: Eccentric, brilliant, rebellious.
4. Venus 5 degrees off the Horizon (the line joining the first & seventh House cusps) in the 7th House: Creative. Beautiful. Charming.
5. Pluto conjunct Moon: an extremely emotional life. Impulsive.
GROUP CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND’S HOROSCOPE or BIRTH CHART
Key astrological aspects
1. Venus conjunct Mars: Sexual magnetism. Many love affairs.
2. Mars conjunct Ascendant: A warrior (WWII fighter pilot!). Aggressive. Short tempered.
3. Venus conjunct Ascendant: Handsome. Charming. Creative.
4. Saturn conjunct Pluto: Violent personality. Record efforts of the highest order.
5. Moon opposite
The time of Townsend’s birth has not been confirmed by me.
ASTROLOGICAL COMPATIBILITY OF PRINCESS MARGARET & TOWNSEND
1. Townsend’s Saturn conjunct Pluto (violence, warfare) at 1 Cancer is exactly conjunct Princess Margaret’s 4th House. The 4th House represents the home & family and how one feels deep down about oneself, so the potential was there for the ruthless tearing apart of the Princess’ home & family and her self belief. A marriage would have resulted in the destruction of the Princess’ home, family and self belief.
3. Townsend’s Pluto opposite Princess Margaret’s Saturn: Enormous pressure on Townsend. A war zone, destructive energy within the partnership.
4. Moon opposite Moon and Sun opposite Sun shows a conflict in emotional (Moon) and life objectives (Sun).
The compatibility between Princess Margaret & Townsend was very destructive, especially for the Princess. They were both people of strong sex drive. Townsend was one of the very few men accessible to the sexually vulnerable Princess. It was a blessing in disguise for her when it ended.
PRINCESS MARGARET’S ASTROLOGICAL TRANSITS WHEN THE AFFAIR ENDED
In the last week of October 1955 the Princess announced to the world that she would not marry Townsend.
1. Transiting Saturn conjuncted (same degree as) Princess Margaret’s 8th House (19 Scorpio) from January to October 1955: Had Princess Margaret married Townsend she probably would have lost a great deal of her inheritance and royal entitlements. A death (end of the partnership).
2. Transiting Jupiter & Pluto conjuncted Princess Margaret’s Sun, in her 6th House, within 2-3 days of the announcement: Heavy depression (6th House). Potential loss of social standing & wealth (Jupiter, Pluto, Sun).
3. Transiting Saturn & Pluto through Princess Margaret’s Sun between January and September 1956: under extreme pressure, health crisis, severe depression.
4. The princess’ transit graph for 1956 is show on the next page.
TOWNSEND’S ASTROLOGICAL TRANSITS WHEN THE AFFAIR ENDED
1. During 1955 transiting
Princess Margaret’s marriage to Antony Armstrong Jones also shows tragic emotional astrological transits at the time of her marriage. I will do this sometime.